Feeling stuck is an experience common to us all. It shows up when we are trying to make decisions, designing new ways of doing things, dealing with difficult situations – indeed any sort of uncertainty or conflict can land us in that stuck place. When it shows up, it stifles our creativity, brings up judgment and anxiety, and wastes a lot of time.
This highly interactive workshop offers powerful, easy to use tools that will help you and your staff and/or board move through situations that feel stuck or highly conflictive; make better, more creative choices and feel better about those choices afterward; reduce stress and anxiety around challenges and transitions of all kinds; and be more efficient, effective, and inspired.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify what is keeping them/the group stuck when they get that way;
- Ask questions that will clarify what is making other people feel stuck;
- Find new perspectives on old problems and use those to create and implement change; and
- Use several tools that make both choosing and taking action easier and more powerful.
Tools for Getting Unstuck is available in many formats:
- An hour long interactive, inspirational workshop
- A three to six hour stand-alone workshop
- A series of shorter training sessions
- A training component in a larger facilitation process
- As part of individual or team coaching
This workshop and the tools contained in it have been a major hit at conferences, a critical piece of in-house leadership development efforts, the favorite take-away from a facilitated retreat, and the most popular Lunch and Learn session the Multnomah County library had held to date.
Want to try it out?
The one-hour version of this workshop makes a great brown-bag lunch event, or part of a training day. Try it out – the people who have found it inspiring, practical, energizing and say they are still using the tools long after the workshop is over. The cost is $160 inside the Portland Metro Area. For workshops beyond those boundaries, I add travel time and expenses.
Call or email me if you are interested in knowing more or discussing a workshop or training.
P.S You can hear the Library Lunch and Learn as a podcast. This version was designed for individuals, not organizations, but it will give you a feel for some of the tools.