Supporting discovery, growth and change
This page is your gateway into the writing I’ve done in support of my workshops and individual facilitation/coaching. It also provides links to some other resources I have found useful and recommend to others. It will be expanding rapidly in the next few months, so check back for more soon!
Articles and workshop handouts can be read online here or downloaded as pdfs. You are invited to share them with others, but please pass them on complete with my name, copyright and contact information. Thanks.
Workshop Handouts Available
- Trying Out Multiple Perspectives
- Moving from Complaints to Collaboration article
- Translating the Complaints of Others
- Cleansing Your Spirit – a practice for letting go of what you don’t need
Read my eNewsletter articles
Listen to short workshops I’ve offered as Lunch and Learn’s at the Multnomah County Library:
- Moving from Complaints to Collaboration
- Creative Problem Solving
- Taming Your Inner Critic
- Tools for Getting Unstuck
Explore my Reading List and Links to other resources